ABOUT     CONTACT     STORE     FORUM     ADVERTISE     FEEDS

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Travolta and Preston on Scientology


Halloween is a couple of months away, but I thought I'd get a head start on the scares by linking to this OK! Magazine interview with John Travolta and Kelly Preston, the world's second most famous Scientologist couple. I refuse to be held responsible for any heart damage you may suffer from the shock, so I'll spoil it for you right now: They're raising their children as Scientologists. Now stop screaming and listen. This may not be such a bad thing. Maybe the one advantage of having Scientologists as parents is that you will never grow up believing that such science-fiction claptrap is in any way cool. Here's hoping one day a teenage Travolta spawn hops on his motorcycle screaming, "I'm sick and tired of your Dianetics, old man!" And by the way, I'll try never to link to OK! Magazine again.