ABOUT     CONTACT     STORE     FORUM     ADVERTISE     FEEDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rise of the Man-Beasts!

Thank goodness Kansas senator Sam Brownback and Louisiana senator Mary Landrieu have co-sponsored new legislation banning the creation of human/animal hybrids. Consider this a preemptive strike against those mad scientists and beastiality hobbyists who would overrun our fair species with ungodly man-beasts. Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal signed a similar piece of legislation earlier this year. It's no coincidence that he and Sen. Landrieu both hail from the Sportsman's Paradise. As a Louisiana resident, I can't tell you how often I've lied awake at night terrified that some 'roided out thug with an alligator head would break down my door and eat my family. This is unquestionably a better use of taxpayer time and money than, say, making sure Americans can afford groceries. Though I have to admit I hate the idea of flying all the way to Malaysia to legally fuck a centaur. More details here.