ABOUT     CONTACT     STORE     FORUM     ADVERTISE     FEEDS

Monday, August 11, 2008

Penis-crushing Bicycles

Those of you who ride bicycles and own penises (including my tofu-munching, tree-hugging, bunker-dwelling podcast co-host) may have noticed some ill effects from all that peddling. Erectile dysfunction and groin numbness have been known to plague bike riders the world over. But scientists at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health have experimented with nose-less bicycle saddles, and participants in the study report more raging erections and more sensitive junk. Perhaps a change in men's bicycle design is in order? Personally, I don't think I'll receive any benefit from a nose-less saddle. Mostly because I don't ride a bike, but also because I'm afraid my loose-hanging genitals might get caught in the chain. More details here.

Blog Archive