ABOUT     CONTACT     STORE     FORUM     ADVERTISE     FEEDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Arsonist Harassed by Ghosts

Brad A. Fisher from Town of Niagara, New York was arrested for arson after he set his house on fire with gasoline and a Bic lighter because he says “ghosts and demons” were harassing him. I’m going to make a couple improbable assumptions here, so bear with me. Number one: ghosts and demons actually exist. Number two: Brad A. Fisher isn’t totally batshit insane. Now that those are out of the way, let’s look a little deeper. Fisher apparently didn’t go into detail about the nature of the harassment, but I’m assuming it wasn’t sexual. If ghosts and demons were staring at my breasts or smacking me on the ass, I don’t see how burning my house down would stop this behavior. If anything, being stuck in a jail cell just gives them more opportunity to peek at me on the toilet. So, they must have been taunting him in some way. Antagonizing him. But even then, it doesn’t seem like destroying everything you own is a decent solution. I guess what I’m trying to say is, it pays to keep a cool head. Especially when you’re under attack by ghosts and demons. Assuming, again, that you’re not batshit insane. More details here.

Blog Archive