ABOUT     CONTACT     STORE     FORUM     ADVERTISE     FEEDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's Not the Size of the Bat'leth...

...except that it is. I mean, I was pretty damn excited when I heard a man in Colorado Springs held up a convenience store with a bat'leth. (And if you don't know what a bat'leth is, just move along.) Star Trek fans aren't known for their dangerously mysterious allure, and I was hoping one of our own going on a Klingon-fueled crime spree might give us the kind of street cred we've been so sadly lacking. But look at the size of that bat'leth! This tool couldn't spring for the deluxe model? It's barely big enough to slice open a Publisher's Clearing House envelope, much less rend the guts from a Breen foot soldier. Just pathetic. I hope this guy rots in Gre'Thor. More details here.

Blog Archive