Rev. Jonathan Campbell, a Methodist minister in Northern Ireland, is appealing to his local community to cancel their plans for the annual Halloween carnival before it's too late. Rev. Campbell claims Halloween in one of the two most important nights for Satanists and that celebrating the holiday will place a curse upon the town. He's desperate to rip off Halloween's veil of fun, fancy, and innocence to expose its festering corruption of children and devilish promotion of the occult. Lest your cynicism convinces you Rev. Campbell just needs to loosen his collar and chillax, you should know that every year the effects of the Halloween curse have been felt on the town of Derry for weeks after the turn of October 31st. Fortunately, those effects seem to mostly involve an unusual concentration of candy. More details here.
- ► 2010 (189)
- U.S. Strongly Opposed to Blasphemy Laws Maybe Some...
- "We're Going to Need a Bigger--GGHAAAAHHH GOD!!!"
- No Halloween
- Foreskin Freedom
- Scientology Woes
- Baby Writing
- Your Sunday Sermon - Polyester
- I Have to Defend This Douche?
- Blasphemy Schmasphemy
- The Come Hither Gene
- Your Sunday Sermon - The Sun Goes Round the Earth
- Mixed Up
- The Curse of Halloween
- I (Symbol for "Don't Understand") Vandals
- Idiocy is a Choice
- Boson to the Future
- Ray Pulls an O.J.
- Break on Through
- The Loch Ness Golfer
- RC Insects of DOOM!
- Calorie Crap
- Your Sunday Sermon - Working Together
- They Killed Their Child
- Kiss and Jail
- FDA Not Sure If They're Idiots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Being Correct
- Movie Day
- Abstinence-Plus Benefits
- Your Sunday Sermon - Lot, The Most Noble Man On Ea...
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2008 (518)