Did you know there's a town of 25,000 women somewhere in the snowy wastes of northern Sweden? Did you also know that any men who attempt to set foot in the town are savagely beaten by buxom, amazonian police officers, that the primary occupation of these sequestered ladies is hardcore woodworking, and that when they aren't sneaking out to the surrounding villages to satiate their rabid man-lust, they turn to each other's succulent bodies for carnal pleasure? If you didn't know about this town, it's most likely because it doesn't really exist outside your masturbatory fantasies. But that hasn't stopped the Chinese news service Xinhua from reporting on the mythical town's tourism woes as fact. No one's really sure how the hoax got started, but I'm willing to bet there's just something in the Campbellian collective mythos that causes stories of Swedish lesbian villages to pop up in most world cultures. More details here.
- ► 2010 (189)
- U.S. Strongly Opposed to Blasphemy Laws Maybe Some...
- "We're Going to Need a Bigger--GGHAAAAHHH GOD!!!"
- No Halloween
- Foreskin Freedom
- Scientology Woes
- Baby Writing
- Your Sunday Sermon - Polyester
- I Have to Defend This Douche?
- Blasphemy Schmasphemy
- The Come Hither Gene
- Your Sunday Sermon - The Sun Goes Round the Earth
- Mixed Up
- The Curse of Halloween
- I (Symbol for "Don't Understand") Vandals
- Idiocy is a Choice
- Boson to the Future
- Ray Pulls an O.J.
- Break on Through
- The Loch Ness Golfer
- RC Insects of DOOM!
- Calorie Crap
- Your Sunday Sermon - Working Together
- They Killed Their Child
- Kiss and Jail
- FDA Not Sure If They're Idiots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Being Correct
- Movie Day
- Abstinence-Plus Benefits
- Your Sunday Sermon - Lot, The Most Noble Man On Ea...
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2008 (518)