DARPA scientists have successfully strapped electrical equipment to the backs and brains of beetles, allowing them to remotely control the insects in flight. They claim to only be interested in using the mind-controlled drones for humanitarian purposes like searching disaster areas for survivors or delighting dimwitted fans of beetle acrobatics. But since the "D" in "DARPA" stands for "defense", we can be sure there's a more sinister plan in mind. No doubt one day the military will be dispatching swarms of six-legged golems into the homes of enemy civilians to buzz around their ears while they're trying to get some sleep. And woe be to the country whose windshields become near unusable from our kamikaze splatter. We are truly become beetles, annoyers of worlds. More details here.
- ► 2010 (189)
- U.S. Strongly Opposed to Blasphemy Laws Maybe Some...
- "We're Going to Need a Bigger--GGHAAAAHHH GOD!!!"
- No Halloween
- Foreskin Freedom
- Scientology Woes
- Baby Writing
- Your Sunday Sermon - Polyester
- I Have to Defend This Douche?
- Blasphemy Schmasphemy
- The Come Hither Gene
- Your Sunday Sermon - The Sun Goes Round the Earth
- Mixed Up
- The Curse of Halloween
- I (Symbol for "Don't Understand") Vandals
- Idiocy is a Choice
- Boson to the Future
- Ray Pulls an O.J.
- Break on Through
- The Loch Ness Golfer
- RC Insects of DOOM!
- Calorie Crap
- Your Sunday Sermon - Working Together
- They Killed Their Child
- Kiss and Jail
- FDA Not Sure If They're Idiots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Being Correct
- Movie Day
- Abstinence-Plus Benefits
- Your Sunday Sermon - Lot, The Most Noble Man On Ea...
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2008 (518)