A Saudi court has sentenced 32-year-old Mazen Abdul Jawad to five years in prison and 1,000 lashes for giving a television interview in which he detailed his love for sex and showed some of the toys he uses to cultivate that love. In Saudi Arabia, it's forbidden under Sharia law to "publicize vice". In addition to tossing Jawad in jail, the Saudi authorities also shut down the local offices of the Lebanese TV station that aired the interview. You see, in Saudi Arabia, it's considered bad form to have sex outside of marriage, much less talk about it. Jawad should have done the honorable thing and forced a 14-year-old to marry him, impregnated her, and then killed his daughter for looking longingly at another man. You know, wholesome shit. More details here.
- ► 2010 (189)
- U.S. Strongly Opposed to Blasphemy Laws Maybe Some...
- "We're Going to Need a Bigger--GGHAAAAHHH GOD!!!"
- No Halloween
- Foreskin Freedom
- Scientology Woes
- Baby Writing
- Your Sunday Sermon - Polyester
- I Have to Defend This Douche?
- Blasphemy Schmasphemy
- The Come Hither Gene
- Your Sunday Sermon - The Sun Goes Round the Earth
- Mixed Up
- The Curse of Halloween
- I (Symbol for "Don't Understand") Vandals
- Idiocy is a Choice
- Boson to the Future
- Ray Pulls an O.J.
- Break on Through
- The Loch Ness Golfer
- RC Insects of DOOM!
- Calorie Crap
- Your Sunday Sermon - Working Together
- They Killed Their Child
- Kiss and Jail
- FDA Not Sure If They're Idiots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Being Correct
- Movie Day
- Abstinence-Plus Benefits
- Your Sunday Sermon - Lot, The Most Noble Man On Ea...
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2008 (518)