An American research team scouring the dark depths of Scotland's Loch Ness for monster sign recently found something even more unholy and terrifying than a ravenous sea beast. Actually, they found thousands of somethings. And by "somethings" I mean "golf balls". It seems the local residents have either been practicing their drives or attacking prehistoric leviathans with the power of sport for some time now. The only problem is that the balls' plastic coatings may pose an environmental danger to those brave animals that call Loch Ness home. But probably not. It's a big lake, after all. And lest you think those balls will just go to waste, you should know that people pay top dollar for reclaimed, slightly used golf balls. Well, bottom dollar. But still, commerce! More details here.
- ► 2010 (189)
- U.S. Strongly Opposed to Blasphemy Laws Maybe Some...
- "We're Going to Need a Bigger--GGHAAAAHHH GOD!!!"
- No Halloween
- Foreskin Freedom
- Scientology Woes
- Baby Writing
- Your Sunday Sermon - Polyester
- I Have to Defend This Douche?
- Blasphemy Schmasphemy
- The Come Hither Gene
- Your Sunday Sermon - The Sun Goes Round the Earth
- Mixed Up
- The Curse of Halloween
- I (Symbol for "Don't Understand") Vandals
- Idiocy is a Choice
- Boson to the Future
- Ray Pulls an O.J.
- Break on Through
- The Loch Ness Golfer
- RC Insects of DOOM!
- Calorie Crap
- Your Sunday Sermon - Working Together
- They Killed Their Child
- Kiss and Jail
- FDA Not Sure If They're Idiots
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Being Correct
- Movie Day
- Abstinence-Plus Benefits
- Your Sunday Sermon - Lot, The Most Noble Man On Ea...
- ▼ October (33)
- ► 2008 (518)