ABOUT     CONTACT     STORE     FORUM     ADVERTISE     FEEDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dragon*Con Remembered

Because we wanted to beat the hurricane back to Louisiana, we were forced to leave Atlanta Monday morning. I wanted to catch the Skeptrack wrap-up, but it just couldn't happen. But I arrived home bruised, bloody, and carrying fresh pelts on my back. And by "fresh pelts" I mean "recordings for an upcoming podcast". And by "on my back" I mean "in my digital recorder". The bruises and blood were real, though, since I got into quite a physical conflict with a gentleman who insisted I should make up for my lack of on-hand cash by performing oral sex on him. Let's just say it was a draw.


Anyway, since Dragon*Con is officially over, I can finally reveal the secret code that was printed on the promotional cards some of you may have found lying around the convention hotels. Type "bigolebooty" (no quotes) into the box above, and you'll be taken to a special site introducing you to the world of skepticism. Regular readers probably won't get much out of it, but at least the typing noises as you enter your (un)secret code will fool your bosses into thinking you're working.

You can catch up on the semi-daily updates I sent from Dragon*Con itself by going here. And you can look forward to an exciting Dragon*Con edition of the podcast very soon. Plus, I've lined up some exciting guests for future podcasts using my impressive mingling skills. And by "impressive mingling skills" I mean, of course, "trust fund".

Blog Archive